Tuesday, March 14, 2006

We'll Miss You Emily!

Emily was introduced to LACASA's after school program by Helen Rosenthal, a Strycker's Bay Board member. Emily, a middle school student came on board as a volunteer in Fall 2005. She is now moving on -- We will miss you Emily!


LACASA kids each made personal cards to Emily letting her know how much she has meant to them and how much they will miss her.

Jonathon's card read: "I enjoyed having you read the English Rose. I was happy when I learned new things with you. If you would come and visit I’m sure everyone will love it. I know there are no smiles without you!"


Melinda wrote: "Thank you for helping me with my homework and making me happy when I was sad. You are the sweetest person I ever met. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet and so are you."

No comments:

Collected Links and News

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________